Diabetes Wellness News
Diabetes Wellness News is a monthly newsletter, sent each month to members of the Network and diabetes health professionals and clinics across the country. The newsletter contains news of recent information advancements in treatment, personal stories and practical advice on all aspects of life with diabetes, encouraging self-management and helping readers improve their blood glucose control.
- Get informed about diabetes through the Diabetes Wellness News.
- Learn about cutting-edge research.
- Be an informed consumer when purchasing new diabetes self-management products.
- Read reviews on the latest self-management books.
- Get great new quick and healthy recipes that are easy to prepare and take no time.
- Read personal stories from fellow members living with diabetes.
- Get updates on clinical trials and results from recent studies.
- Learn how to start and maintain an exercise program.
Download a sample newsletter (pdf format)*
As we are striving to bring a fresh approach to diabetes, Diabetes Wellness News regularly includes articles which focus on less well-recognized aspects of diabetes management, such as our recent articles on the psychological side of living with diabetes and the benefits of light exercise, such as walking.
Diabetes Wellness News will also keep you abreast of the latest research advancements around the world, pharmaceutical industry and our own programs, campaigns and events. We want people with diabetes to be well-informed and aware of the latest thinking and treatments, as well as conscious of the tireless research work that continues across the world.
Share your story
If you have an interesting story you would like to share with our readers or have a question you would like answered, contact DRWF’s editor to the Diabetes Wellness News at 1-800-941-4635 or by email at email@example.com
*We welcome contributions from professionals in diabetes care and people living with diabetes. If you are interested in submitting your story please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can download a sample of Diabetes Wellness News (pdf format)* or contact us for a free trial membership. *In order to download this newsletter in pdf format you need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. This is a free download available at http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html